Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Review of "Master of My Heart"

An Audible member in the UK posted this review, and I am happy to share it with his permission ... Thank you, Sir!

By John (Dunfermline, United Kingdom) Nov 20, 2012
"It is a real change to hear a story of this kind told in a warm mature voice. The interpretation of the story is wonderful; just as if you are listening to a woman telling of her own experiences.

"The story itself has a true to life feeling unlike any other I have experienced in this genre. There is no high living multi-millionaire Master in this tale but a typical middle class couple leading a real life.


"Listen and enjoy as I did!"

Master of My Heart by Marie Shore (Narrated by me) is available on Amazon in the U.S. as well, and on Audible. If you are into audio books, if you join Audible as a new member and this title is one of the first ones you choose, they kick back a little extra towards the creators. I'm just sayin'!

 NOTE:  This is story is of the erotica genre, and elements of it may not be for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment