Thursday, April 2, 2015

THANK YOU ALL!

Yesterday's NO FOOLIN' Event was great!
Over 600 downloads of my titles available on Kindle, and by the titles that were grabbed I have a really good idea of where my efforts need to focus next!

If you happen to catch this post and are one of the many who downloaded yesterday - don't forget to review!

Thank you one and all!

Special Announcement: In an agreement reached late last night, I've decided to push for the release of an audio book version of The Blackberry & Other Tales That Creep shortly after the print versions  go live. Shandon Loring (narrator of over 30 titles on Audible) and myself will be sharing the microphone and producing.  Look for more news as it emerges.

Special Note:  Since there has already been an installment released of Gorak the Gobbler this week in an audio sample, I am just going to let it ride till next Friday.  You can still download and enjoy the audio sample of the slightly-famous "chore" scene -  Click Here 

Happy Spring to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment