Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I REALLY DID IT! I LAUNCHED A KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!

Have you ever in your life done something you ever imagined that you would do, and realized that most every learning experience you have had in your life has contributed to it?  Well, that's the way it is with this.  I jumped into it 100%.

I am working to raise $1350 to finish the illustrations for The Blackberry and Other Tales That Creep, and to distribute the book to a wider audience than just making it available for sale on Amazon and telling everyone and anyone about it.

Check out the project page for The Blackberry and Other Tales That Creep and find out why I am so excited about it (excited enough that I actually put my face ON camera) and learn some of the stories behind the creation of it.  There will be periodic updates with new information and new stories over the 30 days that the campaign is live.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2015217690/the-blackberry-and-other-tales-that-creep

Kickstarter is an all or nothing venture.  If we raise more than $1350, then Kickstarter honors the pay-out of more and we do more with the project - more illustrations, more distribution.  If we fall short, we get nothing at all, and The Blackberry and Other Tales That Creep gets published in its simplest form, just like all my other releases.  That's not tragic, BUT the book has so much more potential than that.  You can help it realize that potential. You can be a part of a group effort to bring some great original stories to life in a unique way, and share them for the pleasure of readers of all ages.

Take a look!  I invite you to consider joining me in making this vision a reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment