Monday, May 11, 2015

BREAKFAST LAUNCH PARTY~ This Weekend

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day.  I could eat breakfast food for three meals a day! So in celebration of the release of The Blackberry & Other Tales That Creep, we are going to let the syrup flow and the good times roll

What: Breakfast Launch Party (Informal)
When: Saturday, May 16th from 9-11:30am
Where: The Original Pancake House
601 South Pine Street,Tacoma, WA

Details: Some copies will be available for signing. Breakfast is no host (i.e. pay for your own food)

Space is limited (because pancakes are popular on weekends!) so RSVP here in comments, or on the Facebook Event Page.  No regrets necessary.




THE FIRST REVIEW IS IN ~  FIVE STARS!!!
"Just an outstanding collection of four short stories that the author says is written for ages 12 - 18 and grades 6 - 12. I am way beyond those stated years but I thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of them. My favorite one of the four is 'In Her Own Words' followed closely by 'Walter's Sunday'. All of them to me are five star stories but the two I mentioned contain so much knowledge of life, living and death that they stood above the other two."   ~ Amazon Reader Review




No comments:

Post a Comment