Monday, June 9, 2014

PREVIEW of MIRACLES: A TRIO OF ISLAND TALES live Sunday!

Sunday, June 15th at 10am Pacific, I'll be reading from this collection which will release come hell-or-high-water this month.

If you are a metaverse traveler, I will be live in voice in #kitely.  You can drop into the Seanchai Library homeworld (http://www.kitely.com/search?q=seanchai) and click on the volcano panel in the main landing zone to take you to the story site. 

I have also been asked to present from my works at Noon that same day in #secondlife at DNA Arts - contact myself (Caledonia Skytower) or Luna Branwen to get the location. I may or may not be reading from this collection, but I will be reading from my original works.

For those of you who are determinedly corporeal, I'll also be streaming BOTH sessions live online.  So you can tune in and listen to "Radio Judy" which will either add to the serenity or the hilarity of your Sunday.

To get info for listening via my stream, Click Here


Be sure and check out my first ever book trailer/teaser !

No comments:

Post a Comment