Friday, July 17, 2015

BOOK TRAILER Goes Live for "Beauty on the Interstate"

It was July 2013 and I had just accepted a part-time contract job that meant commuting some 60 miles round trip on the Interstate (I-5) several times a week.  It began with a single two page story one day.  Little did I realize that the highways and byways are full of stories . . . Beauty On the Interstate is a collection of some of those essays and short stories.



Stay tuned for more previews between now and release in August, when it will be available for Kindle and Paperback through Amazon.

Check out the first Preview post with an excerpt from Short Strokes for the Road
And the original story that sparked the collection Cool Is as Cool Does

Here's another video for you to enjoy.  I did, while I was writing the essay My Car, Myself.  Here's the delightful Disney short from 1952: Susie, The Little Blue Coupe.



IMPORTANT NOTE: The sharing of this video in this post in no way reflects, nor should be construed to indicate, the support or endorsement by the Walt Disney Company of this, or any other book by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment