Wednesday, April 17, 2013

TAKIN IT TO THE SEATS!

There are no less than three public reading sessions planned for those in the Puget Sound area.  I will be reading exclusively from my published works at the April 20th session.  The other two sessions will be a mix of my work and some other featured works on a similar theme, including selections from my upcoming A Trio of Cat Tales, and a story specifically written for the Proctor Art Gallery event, entitled "Walking to the Music".



Judy's Stories @ Lakewood
Saturday, April 20th at 3pm (60-90 minutes)
Lakewood Playhouse
5729 Lakewood Towne Center Blvd - Lakewood Towne Center

Judy's Stories - North Tacoma
Saturday, April 27th at 2pm (60-90 minutes)
Mason United Methodist Church
2710 North Madison Street in the Proctor District

Judy's Stories - @ Proctor Art Gallery
Sunday, May 5th at 1pm (60-90 minutes)
Proctor Art Gallery, LLC
3811 North 26th Street in the Proctor District

For my reading schedule in the virtual world, check out the Judy's Stories tab, or Click Here to check out the doings at the Seanchai Library in Second Life (c) and my virtual literary self, Caledonia Skytower.

Great Poster generously created by Gene Kester!


Coming in May ...

~ More Judy's Stories

~ The release of A Trio of Cat Tales, and A Trio of My Father's Tales.




No comments:

Post a Comment