Sunday, March 24, 2013

THANK YOU ONE & ALL!

... for helping make the first JUDY'S STORIES session a success!  I was so touched and excited that you all were there!  The Mason UMC Parlor is a great room to read in, and you all were so terrific to share that hour with me.  Many thanks!

I am considering for some future sessions mixing my work with other works on the same subject... as an example, at the April 27th session I hope to have the drafts of A Trio of Cat Tales ready and was considering presenting some other cat literature as well as my own.  Thoughts? Opinions?  Leave them in the comments - I'd love to hear them!

More Stories to Come!
Sunday, April 7th at 4pm (for 20 minutes only)
The WomenArt Swans Day Celebration - Tacoma
King's Books
218 St Helens Ave - Stadium District

Sunday, April 7th at 7pm (60-90 minutes)
Lakewood Playhouse
5729 Lakewood Towne Center Blvd - Lakewood Towne Center


Saturday, April 27th at 2pm (60-90 minutes)
Mason United Methodist Church
2710 North Madison Street in the Proctor District


A TRIO OF IRISH TALES is available for Kindle and in Print
(If you don't have a Kindle you can still read it as an ebook ... see previous posts for the link to getting a free Kindle Reader for your computer)

To Be Released This Week in Kindle and Print-On-Demand!
 One Woman's View from Mid-Life ...

"This is a collection of stories that all begged to be written.  I am told those are the best ones to share, but I leave that for you to decide.  It is a mix of fictional fancies and non-fiction essays.  Sometimes “reality” and “fancy” are woven together into the same piece, while others define themselves clearly as one or the other.  Again, I happily yield to the reader to enjoy them and make their own judgments. I am not telling!"



No comments:

Post a Comment